14 January 2008

Meezer Monday 7

Here is another “tail” of one who came before me…

It is once again about Judina. Judina liked tomatoes…. A lot as a matter of fact…. Everytime Grandmama would cook something with tomato sauce in it she would put the empty can of tomato sauce on the ground for Judina. Judina would take her paw and swipe the inside of the can and then lick her paw clean. She would keep doing it until all the tomato sauce was gone and the can was sparkly clean. Then she would clean her paws like a crazy woman and make certain all the tomato sauce is gone from all her furs.

Grandmama told this story to Mommy (because Mommy was too young to remember ).

I think Judina would have gotten along with Boo Radley since they both liked to help in the kitchen.

On a separate note, Mommy and I are very relieved that Mao came home from his walk-about. We were furry worried!

7 comments:

Daisy said...

Judina sounds like she was very silly! I never tried tomatoes. They look kind of like blood, so maybe they are delicious!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It's been a while since we visited...Hi! Maybe we should get Speedy to try tomatoes...

MaoMao said...

hehe, how cute! Judina sounds like a furry kool kitty. And it's a lot of funsies to help inna kitchun!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

mater sauce eatter? Hmmm I's never heards of a kitty likin mater sauce.

Fatty has been an outside kitty so thats why Mommy Bean thinks she feels uncomfortable insides for long periods of time. She's workin on her though!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Scout,

I haz givfun you an awardee. COme oevfur to my bloggie & picks it up!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Scout, we love canned asparagas! Almost as much as chicken! We haven't tried tomatoes yet, though.
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Unknown said...

Scout, my sweety, I gave you two awards, one with a special question attached over at my bloggie.

My Lady and Senor are going to drop me off at your house on Saturday morning while they are in Nashville. I can't wait to see you.

Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr