15 January 2008

News and awards

The incredible man cat Henry Helton and the awesome Dr. Tweety gave me this fabbo award!!



I am so very honored that they think this about me!! They make my day too! I always look forward to the chance to read their bloggies and it always makes me smile!

I also got a second award from the handsome Henry Helton.



The rules for this one are as follows:
Here are the rules:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No fish or bird blogs, they'll just make you hungry)
2. Acknowledge this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Go tell your humans to fork over the treats!

I am going to nominate the following kitties:
Kaze
Latte
Sammy and Miles
TT

Now that I have the awards covered, let me tell you my news....

Henry Helton asked me to be his girlfriend and I said YES!!!!! I have been doing a happy dance all day long... My tail won't quit twitching, I can't quit purring, I have barely touched my crunchies because I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!! I I am glad I will have a special Valentine this year to celebrate with!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Congratulations, Scout, on the awards and on your special friend, Henry Helton..he's a great fellow!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards.I'm so happy to hear about you and Henry.You
are both such sweet kitty's and make a wonderful couple :)