29 January 2008

What's new Pussycat?

The lovely Tamra Maew tagged me in order to get to know me better. I hope I do not disappoint her!

Here is how it works:

You have to tell every kitty 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to the kitty who gave it to you and pass it on to 3 more kitties you’d like to know more about!

In case you haven't heard, I have a a boyfriend!! Henry Helton asked me to be his special girl kitty and I said "YES"!!! ** blushing **

Aside from falling for Henry, I also have another love... No, it is not another kitty, it is my my FURminator. It rocks my little world and my furrs are all the prettier for it.

Lastly, my Mommy is sick. She is really down over it. If you get a chance go visit her and send healing purrs her way. I know she would appreciate it. I know part of the reason she is so tired is because she usually only sleeps 8 hours a day. Who can survive on less than 22 hours I ask you?

Anyway, I am tagging the following kitties:

Phoebe
Pyewacket
Sam, Sabrina and Simon

5 comments:

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Scout!!!
I yam so glad you & my pal Henry haz finally tied da knot. You are da bestee couple evfur!!! & both of you are my frendz!! What could bebetter?
I hopes your momee gets to feelin' better. Dis iz not good to be so sick. I yam gonna gets all da cats here to purr.

Leslie said...

Purrs to your mom is is not well! We are sorry to hear that.

Thank you for taging us, that's a really fun Meme!! Woo hoo!

We shall certainly do it. :)

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Scout,
Our momma is behind on her meme's, hopefully she will get off of her duff and get back in the swing of things. And all three of us meezers and our momma hopes that your momma feels better really soon!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Scout, congratulations on your two loves! :) Henry is a very nice gentleman cat.

We are sorry to hear your mom is sick. :( Sending lots of healing purrs her way.

Phoebe said...

Hiya, Scout! Thanks for the tag and I'll post it this weekend. Happy purrs!