25 January 2008

Furminator!!

Oh my cat!! Mommy went shopping last night and got the greatest thing for me! She got me a Furminator. Let me tell you what, it rocked my little world to say the very least!

She opened the package and she began to brush my furs. I danced, I sang, I did loop-de-loops of joy…. It was pawsome! She did this for me about 3 or 4 minutes and there was a HUMONGOUS pile of what Mommy refers to as “cat yuckies” (also known as loose Scouty furs). She compacted it all up and I kid you not, it was the size of a grapefruit! Of course I had to sniff it bunchies before she threw it away (how rude!). But I felt lighter. I probably lost a pound of furs and it felt soooo yumilicious to have that brushy on my furs!

Mommy said she was glad I liked it sooo much because it was not cheap. But she said it was worth every penny for all the furs she brushed off of me. Remember, it is not just for cats with long furs because my coat is fairly short. It was heavenly!

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Scout, it sounds like you really enjoyed the furminator! We hear a lot about it, but of course, since we have no fur, we wouldn't like it.

The Meezers or Billy said...

that sounds pawsome. when mommy gets some money sometime she says she will think about buying use one.

The Furry Kids said...

Momma's been thinking about getting us one, too. It's good to know that you liked it. Maybe it won't be so bad...

Love,
Tazo

Daisy said...

That sounds wonderful! I do not have any excess furs, so I do not think it would work on me very well. My coat is sparse. But I still love brushing.

LZ said...

Don't you just love it??? And the humans love it to for the lack of fur left around.

Latte

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations to your Furminator! We hope your Mom will use it endlessly!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow, I hate being brushed and mommy has been looking for "the" perfect brush. I've heard good things about the ferminator. Your glowing recommendation means we have to get one!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Beings brushed is like a goods massage to us kittys, don'ts you think?