22 January 2008

7 Random things about me

The very lovely young Phoebe tagged me for a meme. It is seven random things about me. So without further adieu, here you go....

1. I love the smell of bacon and sausage but I won’t eat it.
2. I have not ridden in a car since December 2003. I am horrified of cars!!
3. I once got scared because a lightening bug landed on me. Mommy said I bucked like a bronco trying to get it off. She had to get it off of me and "liberate" it to outside.
4. I like it when Mommy holds me up so I can sniff things I can not reach on my own like photos on the walls. We can do this for several minutes before Mommy says I am too heavy (hmph!).
5. The only cruchies I will eat is Science Diet.
6. I have to have conversations with Mommy as soon as she comes home from work. Even if Daddy gets home first I have to tell Mommy all about my day. We do this for quite a bit and then I get skritches and brushed!
7. My little brother Boo Radley died in 2003. I will go sit on where he is buried in the backyard. I go to visit.

I would tag my boyfriend but since he is staying with me for a bit, I can just ask him myself. So I am tagging Dr. Tweety, Sam, Sabrina and Simon, Pyewacket and Yao-Lin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Scout,

This was a fun meme.It's always fun learning more about my friends.

Daisy said...

Those are some interesting things about you, Scout. Sometimes my Mommie lifts me up so I can look at the high things, too.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh that is so sad about Boo, I loved reading about his turkey antics! Very very funny! I shall endeavour to complete this meme asap, thank you for thinking of me xx

Honey P. Sunshine said...

its nice that yoo go and bisit yer brofur