09 January 2008

Meezer rule 9

After a L-O-N-G three week blogging break (Mommy’s choice, not mine) I am back…. My ears are clean and tidy (unlike my litter box) and the bowl is full of crunchies and I am ready to visit all my bloggy friends and get back to bizness…

Mommy and Daddy have a funny thing they say about me… When they brush my furs, they take my beautiful collar off of me and tell me I am “off duty”. That means I do not have my ‘normal’ obligations as house cat, you know, like protecting my territory…

My rule for today is whether you are “on duty” or “off duty” you can do as you please. It is your right as a cat. You can play thundering herd of elephants, you can whap, whap, whap to your heart’s content, you can do the Halloween cat jump at the wall, you can walk around meowing at the top of your lungs, you can put the bitey on anything (or anyone for that matter), you can boob walk (or at my house I do what Mommy calls the “uterus dance”)… You name it, you can it do. You are a Meezer and you rule!

9 comments:

LZ said...

I think the uterus dance might be similar to the bladder dance? Nice to see you again Scout!

Latte

The Meezers or Billy said...

boob walking is the most fun thing. great rule Scout!

Chancy, Jake, Babe and Ernies Voice said...

Hi Scout, you are a beautiful MEEZER...I love your fur!

HUGS~Chancy

Daisy said...

I like that rule!

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Welcome back!! Glad to hear you have clean ears.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Welcome back Scout!!

Those are good rules to follow, we follow those here too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your rule is right~!!!

MaoMao said...

My Momma's laffin her head off at "yooturus dance!" Dorydoo likes that dance. hehehe I love yur Meezer Rule! I agree 100%!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Leslie said...

Hello. :) Our mom was reading your people blog and then this one too.

We are putting you in a picture in a day or too cause you are SO pretty! And because I am a BIG Siamese fan. I have Pyewacket as a sister. I also have Trixie and she's a pain... They are from topcatrules.

From Tigger the FBI Cat

http://tiggerthefbicat.blogspot.com/