28 January 2008

Meezer Monday 9

It is Meezer Monday and I really do not have that much to say because Mommy is feeling badly and can not really help me much today.

I have been telling “tails” of those who came before me and I hope to have a really good one for you next week!

I also wanna tell my PAWSOME boyfriend, Henry, that it was so wonderful to have you hear while the Lady and Senor got hitched. I loved snuggle time and having niptinis with you!

So happy Meezer Monday all! I hope we will be back on track tomorrow.

For more on Meezer Monday, please see Simply Siamese.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom feels better soon.

Tara said...

Purrs to your mom, its so hard when they can't help you blog.

Tara

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hope yer mommy feels better soon!

None said...

Hope your mom is well soon.

I tagged you for a "What's New With You Meme" so I can get to know you better!