16 March 2008

Middle name meme

The lovely Tara tagged me for a middle name meme. My name is Scout after the character in "To Kill a Mockingbird". The full name of the character is Jean Louise Finch so I am going to use Louise as my middle name.

Here is how it works:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

L: Lovable. I am a total love bug when it comes to my Mommy.
O: Outspoken. After all, I am a Meezer!
U: Underappreciated. I do not get 100% of the attention all the time.
I: Intelligent. Like I said before, I am a Meezer!
S: Sassy. I don't think I need to explain that one.
E: Exquisite. It's a Meezer thing.


So I am tagging the following kitties to play along:

Dr. Tweety
Kaze
Mr. Hendrix
TT
MaoMao
Sabrina

7 comments:

Tara said...

Those were purrfect Scout! But of course, you are a meezer!

Tara

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Scout! I lovez your name & I likes it dat iz from one of da momeez favorite booksez.

Tanks fur da tag. We will tryz to do at da end of da week. Da momee did all our blogz ahead dis time, so dat we wouldn't gets so far behind. But I will bite her butt & pee on her pillow if she doezn't makes time fur your meme!!!!!!!!

Daisy said...

I agree with you Scout! If you do not get 100% attention 100% of the time, then you are underappreciated.

Christine and FAZ said...

That's very impressive to be named after such an interesting character. FAZ

MaoMao said...

What a fun meme! You have a furry kool name, Momma loves the book To Kill a Mockinburd. and thankies fur taggin me fur the meme! That will be kool!

And yes, OUTSPOKEN -- me, too! MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAO MAOOOOOOO!!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

I second the fact that you are loveable!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I will has Mom Bean do this on Tuesday, it seems like I's gots some finkings to do.....