09 March 2008

Busted

I am somewhere I am *not supposed to be* and I got busted! I was in the Bubbie's room investigating because the door was slightly ajar. Usually it is closed even when he is here so I won't furry up his stuff. But there was an opportunity and I took full advantage of it!! How was I supposed to know Mommy was lurking down the hall with the camera in her hands?!

Dagnabbit!

Oh, if you biggify the picture and look at the photo to the left of me, you can see a picture of Mommy on her first birthday. Grandpapa is giving her a birthday smooch. Mommy looks so young and tiny there. It is hard to believe that she is turning 42 in 25 days.

4 comments:

Parker said...

Hi Scout! I would have investigated too! It's just a cat thing I guess!

None said...

Always so many restrictions ... I am proud of your defiance and good luck with the coke can travels!

Purrrs, Tamra

Tara said...

Scout, you are just doing your job, they must understand how important that is!

Tara

Mr. Hendrix said...

you couldn't help investigating. it is your responsibility to make sure every area of your home is safe and secure...especially areas where you are NOT allowed. It stinks getting busted by the flashy box tho. sigh.

That is a great picture of you Scout. I'm sorry your mommy has to go back to work, but she has to make green papers to pay for your treats and toys!

That is a great baby photo of her!