24 March 2008

Meezer Monday

I loves Easter!! I loves the flowers, Easter baskets, the eggies and the left over prime rib Mommy brought home for my special treat! But what was bestest about this Easter was that Daddy finally came home!! Daddy drove to Las Vegas on 2/19 and has not been home since. However, Daddy’s boss called him Friday morning and asked Daddy if he had a dog (how rude!)…. Daddy told him “no, you know we have Scout the Meezer”… Daddy’s boss said “that’s good, because if you did he would probably bite you since you’ve been gone over a month. You are booked on the 7:00 flight out. Now go see your wife.”

He is already back at the airport to return to Vegas for what Mommy hopes is just a few more days.

Daddy was gone so long that Mommy cried when she saw him. I for one ignored him until last night. How dare he leave us for so long? I forgave him though and all is well. I slept on top of him last night to try and keep him home with us where he belongs; however, he outweighs me by about 200 pounds so I lost that battle.

Hmpf!

4 comments:

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Scout, whats if you whapped him a few times? Woulds that makes him stay home longer?

Daisy said...

Wow, he really was gone a long time. I am glad you are all reunited. That is a good present.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Scout and Mommy,
We all hope Daddy comes home really soon and can stay home with both of you for a long, long, time! He has been gone way too long and had to leave again way too soon ...
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam, Simon and Momma Jan too!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Did he bring back a blurpy thing? Cuz that's whut happened when our beans when to Vegas!