01 March 2008

Smoking

For Valentine's Day, I sent my sweetie a package which included a catnip cigar. Being a curious Meezer I HAD TO inspect all things going into the box to Henry. I liked everything in it because it was paw-picked by me but I really was groovin on the nip cigar. Mommy even debated about letting me keep it because I was a smitten kitten.

But I knew Henry was worth it so into the box it went.

A couple of days ago Mommy went to buy my crunchies and picked up a cigar for my very own! She told me she had a treat for me for being such a good nurse to her since she is still so sick with mono. I was laying on my favoritist spot on the couch when she put it next to me. I hissed at it! I am not normally a hissy kitty unless there is another kitty in my territory; however, I hissed at the treat Mommy brought me! Then I whapped it good and hard and ran off to recover.

I still won't go near it. Mommy says I am crazy.

Hmpf!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol...Your not crazy it's a cat thing.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Do not be scared of catnip cigars, they are safe. I once did a full report for CNN (Cat News Network) on them, very safe!

Enjoy my news reviews!!!

Purrs,

Cecil

Kimo and Sabi said...

Ooooh - we luvs nip cigars - break 'em out for all kinds of celebrations!

Daisy said...

I loves the catnip cigars, too. Even though I am Not Allowed to smoke.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Perhaps the nip was differents in that cigar?

Christine and FAZ said...

Maybe Henry will swap cigars with you. FAZ