11 March 2008

Dog house part deux

Mommy is not too happy with me…. Again….

Here’s what happened….

Last night Mommy woke up around 12:30a because she realized she had not talked to Daddy (he’s on a business trip). Daddy is currently two hours behind so Mommy knew it would be okay to call. After chatting with him for a few minutes she hung up to go back to sleep. That’s when it happened….

I decided to play attack the blankie monster…. I don’t usually play this game in the dark because I generally prefer to stay curled up next to Mommy and blissfully snooze the night away; however, last night was different. I played for about 10 minutes which was more than enough to really shake all the cob webbies out of Mommy’s brain and really wake her up good! I should be proud but I am ashamed because after the game was over, I curled up for the night and Mommy was still awake at 2:30a this morning tossing and turning. And as you aware, she just went back to work Monday for the first time in 2 ½ weeks after having mono. She was not a happy camper when the alarm went off at 5:30a this morning.

Usually I run into the bathroom with her and chat while she showers but not today. Today I snuck out of the room and hid in shame.

Mommy occasionally calls me the evil Siamese because sometimes I am bad.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh Scout, do not be ashamed! I think it is your mom's fault. She should spend many, many hours playing with you before bedtime so you will not need to play in the middle of the night. Yep.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, I'm so sorry, Scout! I'm sure yur Momma knows you feel bad about what happened, and I'm sure she'll forgive you. But I hear ya -- it's so much fun to attack the blankie monstur!! hehehe

Huggies to yur Mommy for bein sleepy at workies!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You know, I useds to wake Mommy Beans up early and bug her. NOW she wakes me up at like 330 oclock in the mornings. I have decided thats I will not wakes her again. I am sure your bean will not be too upsets with you!

LZ said...

Scout Moms are just not smart about these things! I get "kicked out" for this behavior all of the time which makes me mad too.

Latte

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Scout,
You haz nuttin' to worry abouts my dera. Da gurl cats here wake up da momee evfurry hour on da hour. You iz much more reazon-a-bull, to only wakes your momee up fur justee half da night.

-Dr Tweety

PS: you can alwayz come oevfur here & torture da momee here wit Iris, Delilah & Auntie Stinkie.