14 March 2008

Is that a knick knack Scouty whapped?

I am still bored.... I am a bit disturbed that Mommy is back at work and not spending all her time with me. It is bothersome that I am left home alone without companionship. Life isn't fair!!!

So to pay her back, I went on a little whapping spree...

Mommy collects little enamel teapots. They are all over her dresser (where I am *not supposed to be*) and are perfect for whapping!!! And boy oh boy can those suckers FLY!!! Added bonus, since they are enamel, they make a nice sound when they slam into something!

That'll teach her!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Good going, Scout! Whapping is much more fun when it makes a funny sound.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, that's some great whappin there, Scout! And whappin stuff and makin it go a long ways is the bestest! Then it falls onna floor and you can whap it some more!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those teapots sound like lots of fun to whap! We are glad your mom is feeling well enough to be at work, but sorry that means less time with you.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh yes that will teach the mommy to not leave you so much!

I hopes you gets lots of cuddle times in the next few days!

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

Sounds like you had fun! Maybe your mom will learn to stay home from work now.

Tara said...

Oh boy, I'd hide if I were you! And I thought I was going to be grounded for life!

I tagged you for a meme!

Tara

Christine and FAZ said...

Excellent, you have to show those humans who's boss Scout. Purrs FAZ

Unknown said...

The title of this post made My Lady almost spit her Mt. Dew out. You are so funny, Scout. It's reasons like this that made me fall for you.

Purrs and head butts,
Your Sweet Love,
Henry