08 March 2008

Beaching myself


I am getting in as much Mommy time as possible because the doctor finally is letting her go back to work after her long bout of mono. It sure is going to be different around here without her to lay on and nap with! It kinda makes me a little sad. I have gotten very used to sitting on her lap while she is on the computer and laying in her arms if she is watching TV. I have been the center of her attention the whole time she has been home and I LOVE IT!!!! That is as it should be.

I worry about her going back to work because she has explained to me that she will probably be extremely tired and will come home, have dinner and go to bed. What about me?!!?!!?!??!! Will I get the necessary skritches?! Will there be play time?!

Sigh, what's a meezer to do? That is why I am staying curled up on her. Maybe that way she will not go back at all and we can spend plenty of Mommy and Scouty time together. But then again, getting green papers is important to keep me in the style I am accustomed....

3 comments:

Daisy said...

You are very smart to get as much mom-time as you can while the gettin's good. I hope your mom does not over-do it when she first goes back to work!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

It will be hard, Scout, when mommy goes back to work. But if she gets home, eats and goes to bed, you simply just need to go to bed with her and make sure that you are keeping her warm so that the sicknesses stay away from her for good. It is so hard to be sick for that long ... momma was home for 6 weeks when she broke her shoulder and we felt so bad for her because she hurt so much.
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

MaoMao said...

I'm furry glad yur Momma is feelin bettur, and it looks like you two have had wunnerful cuddle time! I know you'll miss her when she goes back to work. You have taken superduper good care of her!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!