01 June 2007

Meow to you!

Hi!!My name is Scout and i am a7 year old simese kitty. I live with my Momy and Dady in a house. Momy says we liv in Hermitage Tennesce. She says it al official like and i see it on the mail taht comes to the house.

I can not raed realy good but i am going threw Hooked on Fonics and it is hleping me do a litle better. I think i am smart. I aslo think that i am prety. momy ALways tels me I have beeutiful I's. My colar maches my baby blues. Taht makees me SPECIAL. I did taht in all big leters becuz taht makes it more important. Like me.

Momy said she will take my portrit. I do not know waht taht means and I hope it does not mean i do not get tuna. Tuna is good and it is the MOST IMPORTnT fish i can rap my litle kitty brain aroudn. Yum..... Getting hungry jsut thinking about tuna... I can almost hear the can opener now.

Anyhoo, i am Scout and this is about ME! I hope u like it. If u do, i will share my mousie with u, if u do not, i mite just hiss at u. Do not take it 2 personaly, it is just my way. I am, after all, a kity.

No comments: