02 June 2007

8 is grEAt!

Now taht i have fin ished cahsing lizards I can rite sum more stuf. Being 8 is jsut like being 7 onlyolder. I do not feele any different. I looked at my reefleckshun in the glass and i look like i did yesTerday. but 2day i am 8!!!!!

Chasign lizards is hard wurk. They r fast and they can crawl intosmall places taht i do not fit in. Momy says i am chunkey but i thot that was only peenut butter. If i was going 2be peenut butter, i wood have to say i am smooth. That is bcuz i am SO COOL! Momyw ill probaly laff when she reads that...

Dady is sick with a cold. Momy says he is taking moren aps 2day then i do. Between u andme taht is a lOT of naps!!!!!!!!! I have been none to sleep all the ours of the day only geting up for kibble and litter box brakes. I think Dady mite be part simeze. Only he does nto speak simeze, he talks in 2 langwiges... englisch and jerman. Dady is from jermany and Momy sez that is REallY FaR AwAY. Tehy wint there a few monhts ago and i got 2 stay with my grandparents. I missed Momy and Dady but tehy came home and I was a hapPY kitTY!!

Being 8 is gREat! I had tuna for breckfist and i msut tell u that it was TAsTY! Momy even let me drink the joose from the can. I must b a reaLLy speshul kitty to get a hole can 4 just me! Maybe i will tern 8 again 2morrow... That way i willget more TUNA! Tuna is ThE BEsT food in teh entire uneevurs! I wood eat it all day if Momy woud letm e.

1 comment:

Kristina and Ingo said...

My sweet, sweet Kiki. I am pleased as punch that you are eight. You are correct that eight is great... Just like you!!

Ich liebe dich, mein katze!