01 June 2007

I turn 8 2morow!!

Yes, yes, indeedie do.... Or so i herd momy say... 2morow is my birthday and iwill be 8. That is more that 7 but lesst han 9. i outlived Boo Radley. He is burried in th e yard. I know because I sniffed him befour Momy dug the hole.

I did not like boo. He was a crazy kitten and wud eat anything but Momy said he was a good kitty. I am a good kitty so i know she must be rite. Momy does not tell storys that are not true. moMy tells the truth adn she knows where the tuna is.

Momy said i was named after jean louees finch from a book. She said the book is called 2 kill a mocking burd. I want 2 but Momy says it is a sin. She says it is in teh book. I do not know who jean loees is but I am Scout. I want to rule the univers!

Books are good. I like the piktures. They are easyer to pay attention 2 than the words. Words are hard because i grue up speaking Siameze. That is notl ike speaking human. Meow is allot easier 2 speak be cause it has1 word thta means al lot of difernt thingsl Human says allot of diffe rnt things al the time and is very cofnusing.

Alll i know is taht i want to eat, nap and poop. Not necesarily in taht oder.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Scout kitty! I hope you got all the tuna you ever dreamed of!