18 October 2007

Not much to say

I really don’t have much to say today. It is raining in Nashville and Mommy told me that is good even thought I really don’t think so. I am not too keen on water unless it is in my bowl and has plenty of ice cubies floating in it for my drinking pleasure.

This photo is from Easter. It is of Mommy looking at me from the window at her parents’ home. My Grandmama and Grandpapa always scoot the chair next to the window for me so I can look outside and check for lizards (mmmmm, lizards) and watch the hummingbirdies. I like that bunches!

Speaking of the hummers, they are soooo quick and sound like they have little jet engines attached to them! Vrooooom! I think they are too fast for me and that I probably would not be able to catch one. Plus they are too small for a meal… Oops, maybe I should learn to think before I type…

Anyhoo, enjoy the picture and have a nice day!

6 comments:

LZ said...

I've never seen a humming bird! They sound really interesting. Its kind of a slow day for us too.

Latte

The Furry Kids said...

It's a slow, rainy day here, too.

It is very nice of your grandma and grandpa to push the chair up to the window so you have the best spot.

Daisy said...

I spend a lot of time looking out the windows scanning for lizards. It is very fun.

ps: Your mom is pretty.

Scout said...

Latte: I highly recommend finding one! They are great fun!

Furry kids: My grandparents ROCK!

Daisy: It is important to be on the look-out for lizards. Mommy says thanks, by the way.

Unknown said...

It has been raining here in Ohio all day, too. I am so much like you Scout. I do not like water unless it is in my bowl either. I hope you are having a good day. Tell your momma I hope that her eye is feeling better.

Purrs, hugs, love, headbutts, kisses and more purrs,
Henry Helton

grandefille said...

Miss Scout, you are so pretty. Just like your mommy.

Does your mommy holler, "Oh noes, she has no feets!" when you sit like that? Mine does. Well, she says "HE has not feets," but same thing. And she calls me her little chunky meat loaf.

I do not think that is supposed to be nice. Although I kind of like meat loaf. But I have feets! They are just under me. People cannot do that like we can, ha.