26 October 2007

Hanging with Mommy

Here is a photo of me. I am hanging out on one of my favorite spots which is Mommy’s chair. If I position myself just right I take up most of the arm of the chair and part of Mommy’s lap. Mommy says I beach myself on her. I don’t even know what that means; however, I am in an optimum place for skritches and that is always an important thing! If I stay still Mommy will usually brush me too and that is very good. I love the way that wiry brush feels on my furs! When I have had enough, I just put a bitey on the brush and Mommy knows I am done. She is well trained that way.

Doesn’t Mommy’s eye look much better? She still says she is going as Fergie from the Black-Eyed Peas for Halloween. Since I don't know who that is, I really don't care unless Fergie has temptayshuns!!!

8 comments:

LZ said...

Hehe, that sounds like a great costume. I like to beach myself like that too and love furr brushings.

Latte

Forty Paws said...

Oh yes. We like to beach ourselves too. Especially at night.
Thanks for visiting our bloggie!

Luf, Us

Daisy said...

Your mom's eye is looking a lot better. When I have had enough brushing, I give the bitey too. But I do it to my Mommie's hand. Sometimes I am bad.

Unknown said...

Your momma's eye is looking very good and she has the curliest hair in the whole world! It is not as beautiful as your furs though, Scout.

Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr

The Meezers or Billy said...

your mommy's eye is looking much better!!!

I beach myself on mommy in the bed when she is sleeping

Scout said...

Latte: Mommy was proud of herself for thinking that one up. Brushing of the furs is sooo good!

Forty Paws: You are welcome! Thanks for coming to see me too!

Daisy: You aren’t ‘posed to bitey the hand that gives the temtayshuns!! But I am guilty of it too….

Henry: * blushing * Thank you! I loves your ginger furs!

Purrs and head butts,
Scouty

Meezers: That is a given. I beach myself on her when I need some lovins!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Biting da brushee iz da only reazonable ting to do.

-Dr Tweety

Anonymous said...

It's great to cuddle with mom :)