16 October 2007

Back in the saddle again…

Mommy is doing much better after her accident and follow-up time in front of the flashy thingee. She sends a big thank you to all of you for your purrs and head butts. She said aside from the head butts that actually connected with the eye, life is good even if her eye looks like something out of my litter box.

Today she finally remembered to leave the lap top open for me. I know I do not technically have a lap; however, I am getting pretty good at this typing thing with my paws. Occasionally I have to use my nose or tail, but that is another story.

I really do not have much to say, I just wanted to post so I could tell all my buddies out there “meow”… Especially the very handsome Henry Helton who really revs my engine and makes me purrrrrrr!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Scout, I love it when you post. You always say something so nice about me. You really get my motor running: purr purr puuuuuurrrrrrr!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad that your mom is feeling better!

and that you're posting!!

Nomi said...

Pleesed to hear yor mummy is feeling better. Also pleesed dat you can blog with your wide ranging fizzical skills

The Misadventures Of Me said...

You's can type with your tail and head toos? WOW! Scout you are truly talented!!