30 July 2007

hep me!!

oh no!! daddy's little bean is here!! he is six. he will be seven tomorow. i am older. he is stickee and likes to tuch me. mommy sed no hisses so i tries to run and hide but he finds me! then he tuches me with stickee hands. he is big too. almost as big as mommy (she is what beans call short). he bilds forts and makes a speshul room for me but i still needs to hide, hide, hide!!

he wants to tuch me, but like i sez, he is stickee!!

hep, hep, small blonde bean is in MY howse!! must go hide!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my! How are you even still alive, Scout. I am very worried about you. Maybe you could offer the sticky boy a bath? I will try very hard to think of things you can do.

Tyler said...

Scout, you poor thing. I can't imagine being chased in own home by a kidbean. And with STICKY hands, no, no, no. Can you find a place to hide where he can't reach you? Can you beg your mommy for your own room away from the sticky kid? Well, I hope that he has a very very early bedtime. Maybe you'll like him when he's sleeping. Good luck to you!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Ohhhhhhhhh yes I knows what you means. We sometimes have 5 small beans here for dinners. I hides under the table while Molly and Shadow hides in the closets.

LZ said...

Oh no, that is torture isn't it? I think you need to hiss a little bit at him, not in a mean way, just in a scared way and the beans usually tell the little ones to leave you alone. I can't imagine the baths you must be taking....stay strong!

Latte

Scout said...

me thinks i will hang out in the closet.....

Daisy said...

Run and hide! Under the bed! Quickly!

The Furry Kids said...

Small, sticky beans are the worst. Ugh. Under the bed is always a good hidey spot. Little bean arms are too short to reach you under there.
Good luck!

Earl Grey