18 July 2007

eye see you!!

i see you wif my beeyoutifull blue eye!!

mommy haz brown eyes and daddy haz blue like me! so i gess you cud say i have my daddy's eyes. i am a daddy's gurl, but i am more a mommy's gurl. i sit in her lap all the tyme and like to snuggle wif her and sleep on her side of our bed. it is our bed cuz we all sleep in it. i am told that i take up the most room. i think that meens that i am the most importint!

look into my beeyoutifull blue eye and i will hipnotise you wif my simeze kitty mojo.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have orange eyes that match my furcoat.

Scout said...

henry helton: that is becuz you are a handsum devil wether or not you have your "man parts"...

purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr...

Monty Q. Kat said...

I am gettin' sleepy...

Daisy said...

Uh oh, I think I been hyp-no-tized! Scout, you have such pretty blue eyes. I am a Mommie's girl, too.

The Furry Kids said...

You have blue eyes like our Mom. They are very hypnotic....

Tyler said...

Your eye is making me very sleepy...

The Crew said...

My sister Tipper and I are both Mommy's girls too, but we don't have blue eyes. We like to sleep on the bed with her.

Your friend
Misty