04 July 2007

happy indypindance day!


mommy sez today is a holly day and that is why she and daddy are home wif me. she sez today is America's birfday but i do not sees any cake. i thought that there was cake at birfday partyz. maybe there will tuna instead. mmmmmm, tuna.

this is me looking outs the door. i am checking for lizzards. lizzards need to be chased and i am the rite cat for the job. i am not too sertin the lizzards like tho but that is the lizzards problem.

have a safe and happy holly day. if you have fire boomers please do not come around my house. i do not like lowd noises cept for me lowd meow. thats different.

3 comments:

Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy 4th of July! We all hate thoze boomers, too! But we luv lizzerds!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommies gave me a treat of tunas today. I left some in my bowls if you would like its. Mommy says that the boomers wont be near our house tonights unless the beans arounds us have some. I hopes not! Happy holidaz to you.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Did you get some tuna? We had some cake 'cuz we celebrated Sparky Fuzzypants' ninth gotchaversary yesterday and some was left over. You could teleport over and have some with us ...
DMM