21 February 2008

Update on Mommy

Mommy is back down for the count again. She is back at home with me laying around and napping. I think she overdid things and now I have her back on the bed and couch with me. I have been renamed "Nurse Scouty". My duties include laying on Mommy, getting skritched, and snoozing when she does.

Mommy says my duties DO NOT INCLUDE playing thundering herds of elephants, attacking feet under the blankies, bunny kicking her when I want her to continue or stop skritching, and whapping her head.

Hmph! I will need to figure out if this is in my contract as the Meezer house cat! Stay tuned... I am sure there will be more drama from my Mama...

9 comments:

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Scout, we have to be nice to our mommies at times, so I guess the duties should be on hold ... NOT! Just limit them to thundering herds of elephants ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
muffinmidi said...

I hope your mommy is feeling better.She may need quiet to help her recover, but you can't help beng a kitty.How are we supposed to communicate with the humans if nto by whapping them?

Anonymous said...

Hey, the site i was talking about where I made the extra $800 a month was at This Site

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh no! :( Your poor mom. Sending lots of healing purrs her way.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

I hope you mommy get better too. Sending her warm fluffies and head rubs with the purrs.

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Scout! I'm so sorry yur Momma's feelin bad again. We Ballicai are purrin and purrin fur her to feel bettur soon!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Why don't they just let us nurse them and not complain....Humans Sheesh!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Purrs and headbutts always help my mommy bean too.