20 February 2008

Meezer rule

Hmpf! Mommy is a tad bit upset with me for something that happened last night…. Here is what happened…

Daddy had tucked Mommy and me into bed. It was around 10:00p. Mommy was tuckered out from her second day back at work since February 5th. Daddy still had some things to do around the house so he shut us into the room. I did my usual walk-a-about the room and then jumped up on Mommy for a skritch session and then we would both snooze the night away. According to Mommy, as soon as she drifted off something bad happened….

I swear I did not do it on purpose… But when ya gotta yak, ya gotta yak…. So what if it was on the duvet? It can go in the wash! Aren’t I more important? Well Mommy said it scared the “bejeebers” out of her and then I got launched from the bed while Mommy stripped things off and threw them in the wash. It wasn’t that much yak and I should not have been treated as such! I tried to do it quietly so I did not wake her up but you know Meezers are not exactly silent even when it comes to yakking.

My Meezer rule for the day is this:

It is your house, yak where you meeze.

12 comments:

LZ said...

Well that was rude of her! If you have to yak you can't help it!

Latte

HRH Yao-Lin said...

fabulous rule - of course you can yak where you like! As long as the human is on hand to clean up, I don't see the problem. x

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Scout, I totally agree with your rule, and that is so true about us meezers not being silent about much of anything, much less yakking up a hairball. Momma says she wishes she could have an alarm clock with that noise because it always wakes her up and makes her jump out of bed in a heartbeat ... hee hee! And I yakked on momma's pillow once and she had to do the wash thing with the pillowcase and pillow!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina

Daisy said...

It is impossible to yak quietly. Of this I am certain.

The Furry Kids said...

That is a very good rule. We hope your tummy is feeling better!

The Meezers or Billy said...

how rude!!! yak away Scout

MaoMao said...

Oh, that is an ecksellent rule. I'm sorry you hadded to yak, but it is impawtant to yak ecksacktly where you wanna yak. We Ballicai have yakked in some furry kreative places, hehe!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! Clyde tried to yak on the bed the other day. The Lady took her leg and swished him right off the bed.

Hope you are having lots of fun today my sweetie!

Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Scout, your mom shouldn't have been upset. We cats yak, you know? Fabulous rule!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I agrees YAK where ya gotta. I thinks its cuz you wanteds to keep your mommy on her toes, I bets she missed the yaking when she was so sicks.

Thank yous for my purrs I am feelings a bit better now.

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I'm with you!!!

~Casey

Anonymous said...

How rude I mean really.I yakked in
some strange places like the closet,
shoes,toybox etc...