26 February 2008

Tuna Tuesday!!!

Mommy told me today that since I am being such a good Nurse Scouty to her that I deserved to be rewarded! That made me happy because Mommy is my favoritist person ever! I love Daddy, but I have been in Mommy's life longer than he has so she is my bestest bean! Guess what my reward was??!!?!?!!?!

TUNA!!!!!

Not just any tuna mind you, but albacore! I got half a can for breakfast this morning. In honor of this occasion, Mommy and I wrote a little song. Please sing it to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"...

Tuna, tuna, tasty fish
How I love you in my dish.

Eat it up, that was my goal.
Then I even licked the bowl.

Tuna, tuna, tasty fish
How I love you in my dish.

4 comments:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my cat - my human will be singing that for days now! I wouldnt mind but I won't be served tuna as it plays havoc with my digestion. *hmph* x

Just Ducky said...

Good for you getting the good stuff, tuna!

MaoMao said...

hehehe, toona is wunnerful! I'm so glad you gotted some -- and Albakore, too! nom nom nom nom...

My momma's gonna have that song runnin around in her head now -- that's furry cute!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's great Scout! We are glad you were rewarded with tuna!