25 February 2008

Meezer Monday and an award from my love!

Happy Meezer Monday all! I am still being Nurse Scouty to the sicky poo Mommy; however, I wanted to get out and visit and tell you all hello!

In other news, my PAWSOME boyfriend's new brother Mar gave me this beautiful award!



I know lots of other kitties already have received it; however, I wanted to pass it along to Sammy, Miles and their new baby brother, Bill. Especially since I have learned much more about whapping from Sammy and his tactics.

6 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Scout, thank you so very much! we is so honored!

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Congratz Scout!!!! Dat MAr iz a furry funny boy. We tanks you fur helpin da momee here & me. Dis meanz a lot.
Love,
Dr Tweety

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hope yer momma feels better soon!

Tara said...

Congrats on the award! I keep working on that whapping!

Tara

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Concatulations on your award Scout!!

It's great to play nurse with the Mommys, it makes them feels much better when we purrs for them.

We hopes your mommy gets better soon.

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award, Scout. I have discovered that Mar is much nicer than I thought after getting to know him.