30 September 2007

christmas meme

The Christmas Meme

I was tagged by my very attractive friend, Henry Helton for the Christmas Meme. It is just around the corner, you know?!

What is your favorite gift?
Tuna please... However, I also enjoy nibbling on the ribbons and bows. Don't tell Mommy, please.

What is your best memory of Christmas?
Climbing into the tree and chewing on an ornament. Mommy looked for the photo for me so I oould post it but she could not find it.

Depending on where you live, do you have a hot or cold Christmas?
We have had record heat and drought here in Nashville. Usually it is cold at Christmas. It's been so hot I forgot what cold feels like... Unless I sit on the air vent which makes Mommy laugh.

Would you prefer to try the opposite weather at least once?
No, I usually like the weather in Tennessee. Particularly during lizard season!

What do you prefer in a tree, fake or real?
Real. They smell nice and are easier to climb.

What is your favorite carol?
Mommy said Burnett... I don't even know what that means...

What is your favorite Christmas Dinner?
Do I even have to answer that?! I am sticking with Henry's answer.

Do you wear a Santa hat at Christmas?
I only wear a pretty Christmas collar. Hats and I do not get along.

Have you seen Santa delivering gifts?
I tried to climb into the fire place once and Mommy yelled at me. I haven't tried again since. I do not usually stay up late.

I am tagging my awesome friend TT.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sweetiepie! You and I are too alike, you know. We are like two tunas in a can!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I will do this meme Mondays, as I reallys got to thinks abouts some of the answers. Thank yous Scout!

Tara said...

Hope you get some cooler weather soon!

Tara

Christine and FAZ said...

I always thought Christmas trees were giant cat toys? FAZ

Daisy said...

I wish it was already Christmas.

ASTOR CATS said...

Christmas in the sunshine state is usually warm but mom would like some cool weather too. Interesting meme especially your favorite carol. We likes that carol too.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Unknown said...

I tagged you for a meme again.

Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr