18 September 2007

attack!!

i was attacked. not by a vishus annymul but by frozen water. i have a medal i wear around my collar (yes, i am a prissy girl) and when mommy put fresh cubies in my water i had to go take a drink right away... well one thing lead to another some of the cubies got stucked on my medal!!

i looked up at mommy and then i shook my head really hard and a cubie flew off. there were still three more stuck to me. i had to walk with my front paws really far apart so the cubie would touch me as little as possible. at this point mommy started laughing at me. that hurt my feelings but i was more concerned about getting the cubie off my collar.

i shook my head hard again... nothing. mommy hollered for daddy at this point who came running down the stairs. i shook my head again and presto! no more cubie!! daddy was sorry he missed the show and laughed when mommy told him what happened.

humiliation aside, i got some temtayshuns for it. that makes for a happy ending.

8 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear you were attacked by frozen water. I'm glad you received some Temptations after going through that ordeal.

LZ said...

I really dislike when humans laugh at me when I stuff like that happens. Its good you got Temptations!!

Latte

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no, we is sorry to hear that your humans laffed at you! sheesh. that's just rude. BUT, tem-tay-shuns go a long way to make up for it

Daisy said...

That sounds a little bit scairty! I never knew ice cubes were so dangerous. Thanks for warning us.

Unknown said...

How horrible that must have been for you, Scout. You know what, if I was there, I would have beat up those ice cubes. I wouldn't have let them hurt you. At the least, I would have shielded you from the beans so they couldn't laugh at you.

Purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr, purr.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh noooo's that doesn't sounds too good. I do know how beans likes to laugh when I do things too. I get so embarresseds.

It's good you gots temptations for such an event. You shoulds have gotten tuna too!

Christine and FAZ said...

It sounds like it wasn't a lot of fun for you at all. It's strange how the humans laugh at us when we get into trouble and make us feel silly. FAZ

The Furry Kids said...

That is terrible! I'm glad you got some temptations out of it at least.

EG