14 November 2007

Meezer rule 4

Yesterday another kitty snuck into my yard! My yard is MY territory and it is off limits unless you are an invited guest!

My rule for today is this:

It is okay to growl and hiss at other (uninvited) kitties in your territory. This is why beans call it a “hissy” fit. I know that because Mommy said so.

A bonus rule for today is it is okay to bite the hand that feeds you if they are tweaking your fanny too hard. Mommy says this is not true and that I am not supposed to give the bitey no matter what. Sometimes that is the only way I can communicate with her effectively though.

9 comments:

Daisy said...

I give the bitey all the time. I sure wish I knew how to growl and hiss though. That sounds cool!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I don'ts give the bitey. Molly does alots and Shadow on small play times whens the bean gets too roughs.

Did you see the Kitty,Sparta? I has his video on my page - he likes to give the bitey too!

The Furry Kids said...

I give the bitey all the time. But it's just a little bitey. And not a mean one. Yep.

EG

Unknown said...

I love to give the bitey. I do it everyday.

Anonymous said...

If definitely okay to growl at an intruder.How dare they invade your yard.I have to admit I give mom the bitey alot guess I'm a naughty kitty.

The Crew said...

Just exactly why was your butt being tweaked?! If your personal space is being invaded, that deserves a bitey.

Tipper

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

You may bites 'em all dat you likes Scout!!! Good plan. BTW: I just gavee you an award!!!! Come by & gets it!!!!

-Dr TWeety

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Dearest Scout! I hope you do not think me too ungracious of a kitty for taking such a long time to return your visit. You can only imagine how happy I was to see you come cheer me on while I was so very sick. Mommy was heartbroken and thought for sure I would not regain any of my spirit and was prepared for the worst. But I was worth a small miracle. With your purrrayers and some good medicine, I have regained my strength day by day. Mommy would not have made it through her worries about me without your comfort. Each night we keep you in our prayers and wish you endless Blessings this Thanksgiving season.
Love and hugs from our house to yours, Miss Peach and the mommy

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I has tagged you for the My box of Life meme, come see our blog.