30 August 2007

thurzday thirtene

Weird places mommy has founded me…



on top of her rain deer slippers (not like vishus deer)
in the pantry
in the cooler
in the flowers on the fud table
in the sink
in the dryer
in a bowl in the sink (that was tastee!)
in the ficus tree pot
in a bowl of rising dough (mommy was glad there was a towel on it or we’d still be picking dough off my fur)
in the suitcase
in the pajama drawer
in the bathtub (I like the way my nails click in there when I play hockey with the water bottle lid)
in the lap of a Paddington bear


mommy stopped me from climing into the fire place. I was lookin for santa.

5 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

in a bowl of rising dough. mommy almost spit coffee out of her nose at this one. hahahahaha. that's a great spot Scout.

Daisy said...

Scout, those are some very silly places you hang out. When you were laying on the dough, could you feel the dough rising and lifting you up? That would be pretty fun.

Unknown said...

Cool hiding spots! My Lady's dryer is up high or else I would get in it, it seems very warm in there.
P.S. Purr purr purr purr purr purr
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr kiss purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr.

Scout said...

henry helton:
*blushing*

was a kiss sneeked in there?

meezers: hope your mommy is ok!

daisy: i am a silly girl

The Furry Kids said...

I don't think there's anything wrong with hanging out in any of those places. Momma giggled about the dough. hee hee

Love,
Tazo