16 August 2007

mittle name meme

i decided to play along with henry helton (purr, purr, purr) on a meme


1. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
3. At the end of your post, choose one cat to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each kitty know they were tagged. However, you can always tag whatever kitty you want to tag.

my real name is jean louise (onlee win i is in T-R-U-B-B-L-E) but i am called scout like the kariktur in to kill a mockingbird.

L: loving. i am a love bug

O: obsessive/compulsive. i am a tad crazy

U: urgent. when i want something, i want it now!

I: i like me!

S: sleep. need i say more? (yawn, stretch)

E: eat. i like to eat. a lot. espshully tuna

if you wanna play, leave me a comment so i can come see.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wowie, we have so much in common. I love tuna too. I am also crazy.

Purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr

The Meezers or Billy said...

TUNA!!!!!!

Daisy said...

You like you? That's funny, because I like you too! And I like me too!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I'm goings to try to play come see.

LZ said...

Great!! I'm going to do this tomorrow, its hard getting caught up after the humans are away.

Latte

Unknown said...

Hi Scout, I tagged you for the catnip meme! Come and play.

Daisy said...

Scout, I tagged you for a Meme about catnip! See my blog for details if you want to play along.

Monty Q. Kat said...

I haven't tried this 'tuna' yet, I'm gonna go write it on MomBean's grocery list!