19 March 2008

Meezer rule

The weather in Tennessee is wacky…. Yesterday was WINDY!!! Like 30 mph winds! Mommy said it blew her car around when she was driving home from work. But at least it was in the 70’s. So since it was warmer she opened up the bonus room window when she got home. She always opens it high enough for me to see out of when I sit on the window seat. She calls it “Cat TV” because I will sit and watch children play and cars go by, you get the picture… Well since it was soooo windy yesterday she only opened it a little bit because it was blowing hard outside. That was disappointing to me ‘cause I really wanted to watch the show going on outdoors. To show my displeasure I did something… That something is my rule du jour….

If the window is not opened to your exact specifications, it is okay to howl and paw at the wood blinds until you pull them down. This will let Mommy know you are not pleased.

Bonus rule: Once you have accomplished this run like the wind from the loud noise this has occurred.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nasty and rainy here today.I would have sat in the window and watch the birds.Yet the lighting is alittle scary.

Daisy said...

Scoutie, you pulled them down?! Wowie! That's very impressive. I have climbed between the slats before, and made teethmarks on some slats, but I never got them to come down before. Cool.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh, that's an excellent rule Scout! Makes us wish we had blinds inside our place! We have rolladen, which are like outside blinds that are on most windows in German homes.

Alexi said...

It was windy yesterday and today and now it's rainin'. We's stayin' inside, of course, we stay inside all the time.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Great job Scout! I don't pulls our blinds down but I sure do make the slats move outta my ways when I wants to see.

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Scout! I've pulled down blinds, too -- and dang, they make a loud noise when they come crashin down!

And it's windy where we're at in Tennessee, too! WHOOOOOOOSH!!!!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!