07 September 2007

hello, it's me

i am sorry i have not been around much lately. sometimes mommy closes the ‘puter when she is done and since i do not have thumbs i can not open it up to write. but today i noticed she left it up when she went to work so i thought i would take the opportunity to write a bit today and catch up on reading cuz i have not read any other kitty blogs in a week and i am behind.

today is going to be a good day becuz we iz supposed to get some rain. i really do not like water all that much (cept for in my bowl) but mommy sez we really do needs it becuz of the drowt in tennessee. so if it makes mommy happy, it makes me happy becuz a happy mommy is more likely to give me tuna to celebrate.

mmmmmm, tuna…..

ok, time for my nap, perchance to dream of tuna…..

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Mmmmm...tuna! Will you have enough to share?

Daisy said...

We have been in a drought here, too. I hope you get some good rain. But no thunders. Thunders make me scairt.

The Furry Kids said...

Mmmm, tuna. And naps. That sounds like a perfect day.

Earl Grey

Unknown said...

Scout, I am soooo glad that you are back. I was missin' you!

Purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs Purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs purrs