29 August 2007

scattegories meme

i was tagged by clyde over at henry helton’s place for a meme.
so let’s play the scattergories meme. the rules are to Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made-up! try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. you CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
What is your name? scout
4 letter word: there is a bad word but i will go with snak
Vehicle: scooter
TV Show: survivor
City: san antonio – this is where mommy was born
Boy Name: sam
Girl Name: sue
Alcoholic Drink: sake
Occupation: seamstress
Something you wear: shoes, ‘cept I don’t but mommy luvs them
Celebrity: spuds mckenzie
Food: steak (yum)
Something found in a bathroom: soap
Reason for being late: skool zone
Cartoon Character: sylvester the cat
Something You Shout: scuse me!!

this was kinda a difficult meme. i am not tagging anyone but if you wanna play along leave me a comment so I can go see.

pee ess: clyde please tell henry I said purr

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I do not like to wear shoes either. But I would like to shout "Well EXCUUUUUUUSE me!" Just like Steve Martin.

Unknown said...

Steak is great stuff!