28 June 2007

thurzday thirtene

My new friend, Daisy doez this each week and todays me thouts i'd play along to...

1. me thinks tunas shud be revered as godz.
2. vackyooms shud be ill eagle.
3. win i bites the brush u needz to stop.
4. do lizzards taste like chickun?
5. why does the ice cubbies disappearz from my water?
6. hoo keeps cleaning out my box? i just made a deposit.
7. luminum foyel is bad.
8. ware did all teh mousies go?
9. i am cat, natures huntur.
10. why cant i claw on the furnycher?
11. get the othur cat offa my deck!
12. hummingbirdies iz faaaaaast! vroooom!
13. what iz rong wif nappin 22 hourz a day?

2 comments:

Skeezix the Cat said...

What a grate T13! It was nice to lern more abowt yoo!

Daisy said...

I like your list, Scout. Tunas should be revered as gods. And then, you can eat 'em all up.

Here is a thing about lizards: they do not have much meat on their bones. And their tail is almost all gristle.