13 November 2007

Head butts

I am the queen of the head butt. I give them all the time. The first one of the morning is when Mommy’s alarm goes off. That means it is time for her to get up and pet me! It also (usually) means that there will be fresh crunchies in the bowl. Mmmm, crunchies!

I don’t get another chance again until Mommy comes home. As soon as I hear the garage door open I dash for the door to see Mommy come in. I tell her about my day and she bends down and gives me lovins! Then we go up the stairs so Mommy can get out of her work clothes. After that we usually check the status on crunchies and then the head buttin begins again. I will sit and head butt on Mommy’s lap for as long as she will let me. She always gets tired of this long before I do. But that’s okay because then Daddy will be home and it is his turn for a little kitty lovin.

Happy Scouty = Head Buttin love bug.

5 comments:

Daisy said...

I never give head butts. I wish I knew how, because it sounds very fun.

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

I agree that family is important thought I am not the head butting type, though Dandelion is!!

Scout said...

Daisy: It is a great way to show how much you love Mommy and Daddy! I strongly advise it.

Muddy: I loves my head buttin ways!

Anonymous said...

I love to give head butts and my mom doesn't mind :)

Unknown said...

I would give you pets and scritches if I could, Scout.

purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr